Wednesday, 1 June 2011

fed up with the united insurance company (car claim 1.5 yrs and not settlled yet)

I am sidharth aggarwal s/O smt sushila aggarwal in whose name our car insurance is .In feb'2010 my car met with an accident and I filed the claim with united india insurance co. Ltd , surveyor came and DID all the formalities and passed the claim amount after seing the car and having meeting with workshop owner and me. But till now after more than a year I have no any information about my claim amount despite of sending many emails to united india insurance branch manager, greivance department etc. . I had to pay full amount of the car repair charges, crane charges etc to the workshop owner .
I am fed up doing all those excersies to recover the claim amount and finally I decided to complaint to govt body.

No comments:

Post a Comment